New York Mets (MLB): The Mets beat the Indians 4-3 in the tenth inning.
- LF J.D. Davis hit the winning double that drove in Michael Conforto to beat Cleveland.
- SS Amed Rosario went 1 for 5 with a double.
Syracuse Mets (Triple A): The Syracuse Mets (67-61) won 2-1 against the Lehigh Valley IronPigs (60-67).
- CF Brandon Nimmo (rehab start) went 0 for 3 striking out once after having two hits the night before.
- LHP Daniel Zamora pitched 1 ⅓ scoreless innings striking out one and recorded the win.
Binghamton Rumble Ponies (Double A): The Binghamton Rumble Ponies (61-66) lost 7-6 in extra innings to the Bowie Baysox (70-58).
- RHP Stephen Villines pitched three 3-hit innings allowing no runs while striking out four. His ERA sits at 1.04 on the season.
- 1B Patrick Mazeika went 1 for 2 with two walks and a home run.
St.Lucie (Class A-Advanced): The Clearwater Threshers (63-65) shut out the Mets (67-59) 2-0.
- CF Hensel Moreno had one of the four hits for the Mets with a single.
- LHP Thomas Szapucki pitched six 5-hit innings with three strikeouts.
Columbia Fireflies (Class A): The Columbia Fireflies (50-74) won 6-5 against the Hickory Crawdads (75-48).
- C Hayden Senger went 2 for 4 with a double and two RBIs.
- LHP Jake Simon pitched 2 ⅔ innings giving up three hits, 2 walks and striking out five.
Brooklyn Cyclones (Single A- Short Season): The New York Penn League is in the middle of the All-Star Break with five players and the coaching staff selected to the team. Pitchers Garrison Bryant, Matt Cleveland and Mitch Ragan; DH Joe Genord and 2B Wilmer Reyes will represent the Cyclones.
Kingsport Mets (Rookie Advanced): The Kingsport Mets (30-31) had an 8-run inning rally to win 16-12 against the Greeneville Reds (23-36).
- 3B Jaylen Palmer went 3 for 5 scoring three runs and driving in one.
- RF-LF Cole Kleszcz went 3 for 5 with two runs and a walk.
GCL: (Rookie): The GCL Mets (25-22) won 13-4 against the GCL Marlins (26-18) after putting up a four run seventh-inning.
- 3B Nic Gaddis went 3 for 4 with an RBI.
- LHP Brailin Gonzalez threw two no-hit innings, striking out one.
DSL Mets 1 (Rookie): The DSL Mets 1 didn’t play August 21, but will resume play August 22 against the Angels at 10:30 a.m.
DSL Mets 2 (Rookie): The DSL Mets (31-37) lost to the DSL Brewers (35-34) 6-1 after giving up three runs in the bottom of the fourth.
- LF Moises Gonzalez – Gonzalez had two singles in four at bats and scored the only run for DSL.
RHP Ronny Rincones threw three scoreless innings despite giving up four hits. He struck out five and now has a 2.44 ERA.